Praful has master minded many of our wine CMS integration engineering projects. He has a BS in engineering and has been focusing on Web for the last five years, specifically, working on Oracle technologies, (i.e.: SQL, PL-SQL, Oracle Reports, UNIX,) ecommerce, and mission critical Web projects with diverse requirements. This includes WordPress and Magento open source ecommerce sites, such as for Green Casuals; NGO Web sites, such as a conservation and social empowerment site for the Sangharsh Foundation; and multilingual sites built with multilingual CMS’s, such as the Eftek site presented on the frontend and backend in six languages.
Praful prides himself on his creativity, innovation and professionalism; raising the standard of excellence in interactive media for the wine industry. Praful leads our engineers to develop and maintain websites, applications and databases. He brings to DigiVino:
- 4+ years of professional programming experience.
- SQL experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience designing and maintaining SEO reports
- Ability to work independently to solve problems
- Ability to work with other teams to ensure interoperability of all components
- Experience integrating proprietary CMS systems like eWinery Solutions and Vin65 with web marketing sites built on platforms like WordPress, Joomla and Drupal.