Our enterprise consulting advisor, Chelsea Hunter, is dynamic, versatile & highly personable. She has 20 years experience building successful client relationships when leading teams to develop marketing, interactive advertising, design, communication, technology solutions and, of course, enterprise consulting. Beginning at Australia’s largest agencies, she moved to Silicon Valley where she has worked at tier-1 digital agencies, a successful dot.com, & one of the Big 4 consulting firms. Her roles have spanned business development, consulting engagements, corporate improvement initiatives, large-scale website development, integrated media campaigns, team leadership and enterprise consulting for client facing multi-million dollar P&L on fortune 500 accounts.
Dynamic, versatile & highly personable, Chelsea leads teams to develop marketing, interactive advertising, design, communication & technology solutions. Her roles have spanned business development, consulting engagements, corporate improvement initiatives, large-scale website development, integrated media campaigns & team leadership for client facing multi-million dollar fortune 500 accounts.
– Seasoned at partnering with large-scale & challenging clients while working both strategically & tactically
– Proven track record of working quickly up command chains to the top executives
– Significant global expertise leading international initiatives across multiple countries & cultures
– Passionate about profitability & aligning pricing/delivery models for success with strong contract negotiations.
– Energetic department leader with ability to partner & influence across all levels of the organization
Skilled at growing businesses and facilitating digital executions backed by sound business decisions, Chelsea is a vivacious communicator buoyed by a passion for using interactive technology to build brands, align strategies, penetrate markets & improve user experiences.