Beyond Website Design: DigiVino Does Beautiful Work–with a Purpose
Ask yourself: how will my perfect and would-be customer find me if she doesn’t know my name? If you don’t know the answer to that, then you’ve come to the right place.
Websites that are Seen
A beautiful website does not a visited website make. What does that mean? It means the old Kevin Costner movie line, “If we build it, they will come,” does not apply to a website. In fact, once a website is built, that is where the real online promotion work begins.
Online Marketing to Increase Revenue, Grow Lists & Build Brand Awareness
DigiVino crafts and delivers well-integrated, online marketing. Our cohesive solutions start with a gorgeous website, yes, but extend into expansive SEO (search engine optimization) campaigns that attract and pre-quality target audiences, conversion funnels that turn prospects into customers, email campaign strategies and tools that keep email as the most profitable revenue generating tool for wine businesses, ad campaigns for immediate results, and social media to grow lists and retain fans.
Our team at DigiVino is comprised with industry experts, who specialize in ensuring your web presence is crafted to realize your dream.
High Performance Teams to Meet Your Needs
In an era where content is king, video, copywriting, graphic art and sumptuous photography rule. But, what’s going on in the background code matters just as much. For each unique client and project, we form your dream team to deliver above and beyond expectations. DigiVino is here with your:
- SEO genius, who makes your site glow in the dark of the competitive market
- Online marketing strategist, who aligns your business goals and resource availability with customer needs to increase revenue
- Campaign project manager, who makes sure all the moving pieces play nicely–but also effectively–together
- Promotional ad specialist, who monitors your paid advertising performance and makes adjustments, sometimes daily, to optimize desired results
- Website programmer, who quietly labors to ensure your site, software applications (apps), and social media presence look their best on all the current browsers and major platforms
- Engineer, who speaks PHP, Larval, HTML, WordPress, Magento, Joomla and Drupal in her sleep
- Copywriter, who tells the story of your brand in your voice for you
- Photographer, who captures the inner beauty of your location and product, as well as the aesthetic you desire, in two- and three-dimensions splendor (ask us about the latter!)
- Videographer, ditto the above and add movement and sound
- Seasoned wine label designer, renowned in Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley and beyond among the most respected brands
- Custom artwork illustrators, to take that wild idea of yours and translate it to image in the style you desire
- Client service manager, to guide you through the process and assemble the prefect team for your needs
But don’t just ask us, talk with any of our happy clients.
Glowing DigiVino Referrals
- Jim Verhey, Owner, Ryan’s Vineyard of Big Ranch Vineyards, Inc., Oak Knoll District, Napa Valley, CA
- Michael Keenan, Owner, Keenan Winery, Spring Mountain District, Napa Valley, CA
- Linda McGuire, Owner, Life Wine, Lake Tahoe, CA