Social Media play an important part of any successful online presence in today’s online market place. This is because prospective customers and customers spend more time on social networks than visiting brand Web sites. Although it is important to have a Web site that appropriately reflects your company, it is equally as important to have a presence on the appropriate social networks where your clientele reside online.
Pam Jessup-Carter, co-founder of Jessup Cellars, came to DigiVino for help strengthening her social media eco-system and help managing her personal and professional brand.
Many clients employ DigiVino for social media copywriting and management. For example, we can set up tools to monitor, analyze and publish posts on relevant social networks. We can also copyright appropriate, custom posts on your behalf and set up automated weekly, daily or hourly publishing.
Given the increasing prevalence of social media in consumers’ lives, businesses can’t afford not to get involved, understand and leverage the complex intricacies of social media to their advantage :
- An average Facebook user has 130 friends and likes 80 pages
- 56% of consumer say that they are more likely recommend a brand after becoming a fan
- Each week on Facebook more than 3.5 billion pieces of content are shared
- 34% of marketers have generated leads using Twitter
- 55% of Twitter users access the platform via their mobile
Social Media 2012:
- 30% of B2B marketers are spending million of dollars each year on social media marketing
- 20% of Google searches each day have never been searched for before
- Out of the 6 billion people on the planet 4.8 billion have a mobile